Office partitions — OCS 90
- OCS-90 is an internal compartment system suitable for multipurpose use.
- It is a system in which anodized or painted posts are designed to separate glass used internally or externally and are fixed with a fixing device.
- It is a system that is formed by hanging glass panels attached to an aluminum frame using vertical and horizontal Aluminum profiles and when viewed from the inside or outside, if desired, only the glass panels and aesthetic gaps between the panels are visible.
- Glass panels framed by an aluminum strip that have a very thin appearance.
- Glass panels where aluminum is not visible.
- Possibility of using both wooden and aluminum doors.
- The ability to manufacture all kinds of geometric shapes.
- Possibility to install blinds between windows